All submissions for IPAC awards use the same nomination form.
Nominations must include a concise description of the nominee and/or
the nominee's initiative, no longer than 750 words, approximately
3500-4000 characters. References are critical; each nomination must be
accompanied by a minimum of two references and a maximum of four.
The nomination submission should address at least three of the
- Meaningful results with extensive, documented impact
- Effectiveness, efficiencies and/or cost savings
- Scalability as a prototype for others to use
- Implications for good environmental stewardship
- Equity, inclusion, and diversity
- Digitally grounded.
All nominees selected for the shortlist of their respective award must
consent to their nomination for the award.
Click here to access the nomination form
Awards granted to teams (e.g., Innovation Award) shall be granted to a
maximum of ten members of the team.