Make an impact with our Consulting team as a Senior Consultant, Public Administration. This diverse team of professionals are inspired through innovation and take pride in developing strategies that make a positive impact for clients. As a trusted advisor, you’ll provide comprehensive analysis, strategic guidance and action planning that empowers clients to achieve their vision while balancing current needs with future goals.
- Contribute and support MNP’s public sector clients to deliver leading citizen service solutions through the delivery of consulting services in the areas of program evaluations, policy development program and service design, strategic planning, operational reviews, stakeholder engagement, and more
- Perform complex and detailed research, interpretation, and analysis of data for the purpose of developing evidence-based recommendations
- Fulfill a leadership role to work alongside senior officials on the development of complex, leading edge policy solutions that incorporate best practices nationally and internationally
- Develop and write clear, succinct, and impactful reports, proposals, presentations, and correspondence that focus on outcomes for citizens and the client
- Think strategically about the needs of our public sector clients by providing a strong understanding of their business
- Identify ways to maximize the relationship with MNP public sector clients and deliver added value to support the achievement of outcomes
- Monitor project timelines against targets, adjust where necessary; advise clients of project status and seek clarification on discrepancies where applicable
- Develop positive working relationships with MNP clients and colleagues
- Mentor, develop and grow client team resources by sharing your expertise and knowledge
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services and clientele through experiential learning
- Network and take a leadership role in the local professional community while raising awareness of MNP
- Develop, coach, and train MNP team members towards professional and personal development
- Promote regular attendance, balanced lifestyle and high standard of team wellness
- Actively contribute to the magnification of MNP’s culture and values as part of a highly collaborative team that likes to have fun.
Skills and Experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in political science, economics, business or other related field
- Completion of a Master’s Degree in public policy, public administration or other related field is considered an asset, but not required
- Minimum of five years of experience working with the public sector in the area of public policy or administration is desirable
- Ideally this position would be based in Regina, Saskatchewan. However, MNP will fully consider candidates who are outside of Saskatchewan.