Launch of the Eighth Annual National Student Paper Competition
The Eighth Annual National Student Paper Competition
The Eighth Annual National Student Paper Competition (NSPC) 2020-2021 invites Masters and PhD students in any program in Canada to provide provide fresh ideas for improving the federal public service and service excellence for Canadians. The Competition is hosted by the Canada School of Public Service (CSPS) in partnership with the:
- Institute of Public Administration of Canada (IPAC);
- Canadian Association of Programs in Public Administration (CAPP);
- Canadian Federation of Business School Deans;
- Rowe School of Business, Dalhousie University; and
- Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy.
This Competition is jointly administered by the IPAC and CSPS.
For more information, please visit IPAC’s website for the call for papers and Competition Guidelines.Students interested in participating are invited to communicate with their University Coordinators for more information on university-specific deadlines.